Becky McKinnell is President of iBec Creative, the hottest up and coming web design and online marketing company in Portland, Maine. Since starting the company right out of college in 2006, Becky and her team have developed over 250 websites for small to medium sized businesses around the country. Becky has been featured in Business Week’s Top 25 Entrepreneurs 25 and Under, awarded Small Business Administration’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year, and she’s a recipient of the 2011 Stevie Women in Business Award.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do.” – Jeff Olson
- Becky graduated from college with a plan and hit the ground running. 300 calls and one appointment later, it was time to rethink her vision and accept reality.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Nothing is more valuable to Entrepreneurs than time; it is the one thing we cannot replace. When Becky found out how to give herself more time, the results were astounding!
- Becky is incredibly excited about mobile… find out why!
Small Business Resource
- Harvest: Lets you and your staff track time and send invoices from one integrated application.
Best Business Book
- The Ultimate Question 2.0 by Frederick F. Reichheld
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!