Bob Caspe founded and served as CEO & Chair of three successive startups over a 30-year period in Medical imaging, newspaper imaging, digital cameras and consumer electronics. Bob then retired and taught entrepreneurship at Babson MBA for seven years. We will chat about all this and his new startup, IEC, in today’s interview.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
- “You have to get your priorities straight.” – Bob Caspe click to tweet!
- Bob shares a failure that will make you cringe… and then cringe again.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Bob shares an AH-HA moment that will surprise many listers.
- The International Entrepreneurship Center just pivoted. Listen as Bob explains their new direction.
Small Business Resource
- NYTimes: Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews & opinion on Washington, business, sports, movies, travel, books, jobs, education, real estate, cars & more.
Best Business Book
- The Singularity Is Near by Ray Kurzweil
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!