Corey Wadden is a 24-year old actor-turned entrepreneur who set off on a 24-month challenge to retire his mom. Using mobile apps, eBooks and other ventures as his vehicle to do it, he plans to retire his mom for Christmas of 2013.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- LegalZoom: Enter code FIRE at checkout for killer savings! LegalZoom: Online legal document preparation services.
- Kaizen: – The art of continuous improvement.
- Corey had two high-profile failures, but learned two important lessons on how to soldier on.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Tasks expand into the time they are allotted… so allot a tiny amount of time!
- Millionaire by 25 is currently 18 months in, and six months away from completion. Corey has earned $80,000, but is about to push it into OVERDRIVE.
Small Business Resource
- Segment Facebook groups… limit distraction!
Best Business Book
- Mastery by Robert Greene
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!