Dr. Bob Brooks is a clinical psychologist on the faculty of Harvard Medical School. He has lectured internationally and authored or co-authored 15 books about such topics as resilience, motivation, family relationships, positive work environment, and balancing our personal and professional lives.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Paralysis is a choice.” – Christopher Reeve click to tweet!
- Bob shares with us his experience working at a psychiatric hospital and how he tried to make a difference. When it appeared he was making no headway, he was devastated. Listen to how a mindset shift changed everything.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Bob realized the power of resilience and has since spent a good part of his life becoming THE expert on this topic.
- Bob shares what he is excited about RIGHT NOW, and you might be a little surprised to hear it…
Small Business Resource
- Evernote…some day :-)
Best Business Books
- The Power of Resilience by Dr. Robert Brooks
- Drive by Dan Pink
- Primal Leadership by Daniel Goleman
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- Carbonite: Let Carbonite protect your files. Start a free trial at Carbonite.com with offer code FIRE and get two bonus months if you decide to buy!
- SquareSpace: Enter code LIGHT for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!