Brandon Carter is a YouTube fitness celebrity with a following of over 2,000,000 fans online and his videos have eclipsed over 100,000,000 views. He has trained professional athletes, Bikini Models and owns his own supplement company called Bro Laboratories.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- SEMRush – Brandon’s small business resource
- How to Win Friends & Influence People – Brandon’s Top Business Book
- Brandon’s website
- How To Finally Win – Learn how to create your dream life one step at a time!
- The Freedom Journal – Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
3 Key Points:
- Every successful person has experienced (or was) a disaster in the past.
- Take action—keep pressing forward.
- Failing will always teach you something valuable; so, take note!
- DesignCrowd: Post your design project on DesignCrowd today and get a special $100 VIP offer! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire and enter the discount code FIRE when posting your project!
- Billy Gene is Marketing: My friend Billy Gene is hosting a free training where he’s going to build an entire Facebook advertising campaign from scratch – the ad copy, the landing pages, and everything in between! Why struggle trying to figure out Facebook ads on your own when you can just copy Billy Gene? Claim your spot today at INeedThisTraining.com!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:18] – Brandon started Bro Laboratories about 3 years ago
- [01:46] – They started with a business before going into social media
- [02:47] – One BIG and Unique Value Bomb: The big mistake is people are not doing real lead generation and follow up; they are just sending traffic to sales pages
- [04:00] – Brandon has a book about intermittent fasting, The Simple Shredded Solution
- [04:15] – His funnel is as follows: ebook download > custom plan offer > to supplements offer
- [05:36] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Brandon’s worst moment was when he first started his supplement company. He was still working 2 jobs at the time. He made the first order, spent the last of his money for it, and had his living room filled with supplements he didn’t know how to sell
- [07:11] – That’s when Brandon started his Youtube channel with the hopes it would work
- [08:00] – Brandon did SEO for his Youtube videos
- [08:21] – When sales started to come in, Brandon would handwrite waybills for shipping and would them drop off to the post
- [09:23] – Every master was a disaster
- [10:08] – “Just go for it”
- [11:13] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Brandon’s creativity was built when he was younger. The best idea he had was when he realized he needed to stay abreast of everything that was going on
- [13:01] – A few years later, Brandon heard that Facebook was going live, and so he utilized his knowledge and went with it
- [14:48] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? “My new program, KetoHacks”
- [15:58] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “I thought I needed money”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “If you’re not testing, you’re guessing”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “I read for an hour or two everyday”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – SEMRush
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – How to Win Friends & Influence People
- [20:42] – Go for what you want – if you fail, you’ll learn from it
- [21:11] – Connect with Brandon on his website
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!