Brandon is an Emmy Award-winning producer and co-host of Success in Your City, a TV series on a mission to redefine the meaning of success. He is a keynote speaker, podcaster, producer, and author and the publisher of the magazine Accelerant in 2017-2018.
Success In Your City – Re-defining what it means to be a success!
Brandon’s Instagram – Connect with Brandon on Insta :)
3 Value Bombs
1) Videos and TV shows tell great stories. People can see, hear, and feel it.
2) Having your own show gives you instant credibility and helps you elevate your brand.
3) Get your story out. You may be best at what you do, but if people do not know about you, how are they going to know how to hire you?
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How to create your own TV Show to boost your brand, influence, and income with Brandon T. Adams.
[1:37]– Brandon shares something about himself that most people don’t know.
- He grew up in the ice business; he sold packaged ice for a living.
[3:03] – Anybody can create their own show, but why should they?
- Videos and TV shows tell great stories. People can see, hear, and feel it.
- Document your life; who you are, what you do, and what you’re working on.
- If you want to create a show, find a great director, cinematographer, an editor, find great stories for your content, and share it with the world through your show.
[8:08] – There is a big chance that you won’t have a network deal prior to filming. So where do you begin?
- Start by building your audience.
- As you create content for your show, also document your journey.
- Share it, and eventually the right partners will start to come out and help you fund your show.
[12:00] – Brandon gives a recommendation on how to fund the production of the show
- Figure out who is going to watch your show.
- Use platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube.
[15:48] – How do you find the talent or stories to feature on your show?
- Try to reach out to your inner circle. Let them know what you are looking for and why.
- Share your story on social media through video.
[18:22] – What are the most feasible distribution channels to distribute your show and be seen?
- Apple TV
- Facebook Watch
[23:19] – What are some ways to benefit financially from creating your own show?
- Having your own show gives you instant credibility. You’re more likely to have people hire you, it will lead you to more speaking opportunities / getting paid to speak / high speaking fees, and opportunities to be a mastermind coach.
- Creating your own show helps you elevate your brand.
[26:04] – Brandon’s parting piece of guidance
- Get your story out. You may be best at what you do, but if people do not know about you, how are they going to know how to hire you?
- Creating a video is the best way to tell a story and publish it.
- Share with the world how you can help them.
[27:04] – Call to action from Brandon
- Success In Your City – Tune in to Brandon’s show – they’re re-defining what it means to be a success!
- Brandon’s Instagram – Connect with Brandon on Insta!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!