Brian is an Inc 500 entrepreneur who built the 25th fastest growing marketing, advertising and PR company in America. He started as an accidental teenage entrepreneur and is currently the founder and CEO of the rapidly growing online publication, Influencive.com.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Brian shares his incredible journey on EOFire today!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:05] – Brian as a teenage entrepreneur
- [01:13] – He failed in school and learned unconventionally
- [02:16] – One BIG and UNIQUE Value Bomb: Success and happiness is an energy and a mindset – inevitability of success mindset
- [03:02] – Using language for your mindset
- [03:53] – Brian’s simple exercise to see how you sound
- [04:18] – An amazing case study – EOFire’s earlier episodes
- [05:49] – Emotion comes from motion
- [07:04] – How Influencive started
- [10:28] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: I found myself in a successful business I wasn’t passionate about
- [13:43] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: A recurring theme in my life. I wanted to be a writer and I realized if I’m doing things for the right reason, it doesn’t really matter. It’s not about me
- [16:39] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? Bringing in this community of influential minds and creative writers
- 17:09 – Check out Influencive
- [17:34] – Influencive is about a younger audience of people that do things differently
- [18:20] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – Falling into negativity and fear
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – Find something or someone to be grateful for everyday
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – I condition myself every day in different ways
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – IFTTT
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – A New Earth – this book changed my life
- 20:55 – Connect with Brian on Twitter or on his website
- [21:12] – One thing that holds people back is creating content
- [21:29] – Put content out into the world to get feedback
3 Key Points:
- Use language to change your mindset.
- Don’t do business just for the money.
- Great things happen when you’re willing to walk outside of your comfort zone.
- IFTTT – Brian’s small business resource
- A New Earth – Brian’s top business book
- Audible – Get a 30–day free trial of fantastic audiobooks!
- Influencive – Brian’s website
- Connect with Brian on Twitter
- Free Podcast Course – Learn how to Create, Grow and Monetize your own podcast!
- The Freedom Journal – Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
- DesignCrowd: Post your design project on DesignCrowd today and get a special $100 VIP offer! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire and enter the discount code FIRE when posting your project!
- Billy Gene is Marketing: If you’re a marketer focused on helping local businesses, then check out this free training from my friend Billy Gene, where he’s going to show you the best performing Facebook and Instagram ads that get results!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Podcast Course: A 15-day course that will share how to create, grow, and monetize YOUR Podcast!
4) The Webinar Course: A 10-day course that will share how to create and present Webinars that convert!