Bryan Johnson is an entrepreneur and investor. He is the Founder of OS Fund and Braintree, which was bought by eBay in 2013. He launched OS Fund with $100M of his personal capital to support inventors and scientists who aim to benefit humanity by rewriting the operating systems of life.
Subscribe to EOFire
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member
- ZipRecruiter: Hiring but not sure where to find the best candidates? With ZipRecruiter you can find your perfect candidate today! Visit ZipRecruiter.com/fire!
- LifeLock: Identify theft is no joke, and unfortunately, it can happen to anyone. LifeLock Ultimate Plus identity theft protection can help. Visit LifeLock.com and enter promo code EOFIRE, or call 1-800-866-8527 and mention EOFire to save 10%!
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Not born an Entrepreneur? Neither was I, Fire Nation, but Bryan was. He experienced early success, but that success was followed by failure after failure.
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- If you’re not playing the game, then you’re never going to get passed the ball. Bryan was in the game, and his AH-HA moment came to him like a BOLT of lightning!
What has you FIRED up?
- Carl Sagan – Pale Blue Dot
Best Business Book
- Endurance by Alfred Lansing
- OS Fund: Invests in quantum-leap developments that promise to rewrite the operating systems of life.
- Braintree: The easiest way to accept payments online and on a mobile app. Apply online, instant approvals.
- Bryan’s Twitter
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!