Budi Voogt loves music and entrepreneurship, so he built his life around those two things. He runs a record label called Heroic Recordings and manages artists. He writes about his experiences on his blog, where he teaches people how to leverage modern media to reach their potential. His first book, The Soundcloud Bible, launched November 19th.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Budi was managing artists and he told two of them that he would make them famous by the end of year. Well, the end of the year came, and famous they were not… Listen as Budi shares why.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Budi saw the power of SoundCloud from very early on, and that’s the reason he wrote The SoundCloud Bible.
- Budi shares a few exciting things that are on the horizon, including an incredible tip for everyone looking to expand the demographic of their brand!
Small Business Resource
- Scrivener: Award-winning writing software for novelists, scriptwriters, academics or anyone working on long texts.
Best Business Book
- Letters from a Stoic by Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Carbonite: Let Carbonite protect your files. Start a free trial at Carbonite.com with offer code FIRE and get two bonus months if you decide to buy!
- SquareSpace: Enter code LIGHT for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!