Carol Cain is the award-winning travel blogger behind GirlGoneTravel.com. Her writing aims to inspire others to overcome their fears and pursue their dreams through travel.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “It’s not that I am fearless, it’s that I don’t like being afraid.” – Carol Cain
- Carol lost her temper… in a BAD way. Yes, the wrath of Carol’s anger was a bully, but nonetheless, she was ashamed and embarrassed.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Carol was told what she “should do”, but when she decided to do what she “wanted to do”, the lightbulb went off and the success started rolling in!
- Carol won “Mom of the Year” and is inspired to encourage mothers around the world to understand that travel is ok.. .in fact, it’s amazing!
Small Business Resource
- Passbook: Keeps things like airline boarding passes, movie tickets, and gift cards all in one place.
Best Business Book
- In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez
- FreshBooks: The simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing and get paid faster. Sign up free today at GetFreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!