Chase Reeves is a weird mix of business, design, marketing, tomfoolery, cocktails, marketing, design, flahoolick and more cocktails. Most of his friends say he’s the most indelicate person they know. Through his work at Think Traffic and Fizzle.co, he helps (literally) thousands of entrepreneurs find their creative habit (and avoid burnout). He’s got a soft spot for the working dad and man because, frankly, he could do a lot better at both. If you see him at the bar, ask him about a guy called Howard Gossage.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “When you are 22 years old, it’s hard to think in 22-year increments since that’s as long as you’ve been alive. But it’s really important to view your life as an entrepreneur as a long journey that consists of many short-term cycles. It’s relatively easy to focus on the short-term cycle, such as the 90 days of an accelerator program; it’s a lot harder to think about the next decade and how what you are doing today impacts where you want to be ten years from now.” – Brad Feld click to tweet!
- Chase launched his own Entrepreneurial venture that flopped on him after a year of giving it his all. He was hard on himself, but wishes he hadn’t been… find out why.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Chase is a walking AH-HA moment. Don’t catch my drift? Tune in :-)
- Think Traffic and Fizzle.co have both continued to rock the Entrepreneurial world, and Chase dives deep into the why.
Small Business Resource
- Asana: A free shared task list for your team. The place to plan, organize, and stay in sync. Do great things with Asana.
Best Business Book
- Let Your Life Speak by Parker J. Palmer
- TVTalk: A free app for TV fans — Listen to recaps of your favorite shows, and JOIN the discussion!
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!