Kimanzi Constable is a former bread delivery guy who self-published two books that completely flopped. He then figured out this Internet thing and has now sold over 80,000 copies. His first traditionally published book came out on May 1st of 2013. He is an international speaker, life coach and consultant. His mission is to help people figure out what their dreams are and how to make those dreams their reality.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “At the end of our lives we all ask, Did I live? Did I love? Did I matter?” – Brendon Burchard click to tweet!
- Kimanzi grew to hate the word Entrepreneur as he found himself burnt out and in debt after 12 years of incredibly demanding work. Listen to what turned it all around.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Kimanzi had his breakthrough moment after studying and learning from those in the industry that he admired.
- There are some incredibley exciting things going on in Kimanzi’s world right now, and he shares them all!
Small Business Resource
- Chrome: A browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Best Business Book
- 48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!