Chase Jarvis is an award-winning artist, entrepreneur, and one of the most influential photographers of the past decade.
Creative Calling – Creative Calling: Establish a Daily Practice, Infuse Your World with Meaning, and Succeed in Work + Life
3 Value Bombs
1) People have an innate power to make the reality around them. Acknowledge that you are creative.
2) Creativity is an infinite resource: the more you use the more you have.
3) Live the life of your dreams, go after it, and work on your creativity as the path to get there.
ClickFunnels: With ClickFunnels’ new One Funnel Away Challenge you can have your funnel up, running, and optimized in just 30 days! Join the next One Funnel Away Challenge for just $100 at EOFire.com/funnel!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Creative Calling with Chase Jarvis.
[0:54]– Chase shares something interesting about himself that most people don’t know.
- He used to perform magic tricks in front of his 2nd grade class and had a weekly comic strip that accompanied his magic show.
[2:23] – Chase believes that creativity is innate in everyone.
- People have an innate power to make the reality around them. You need to able to create outcomes. Acknowledge that everyone is creative.
- Creativity is like a muscle. It is like any other muscle: the more you work it, the stronger it gets.
- Creating anything on a regular basis will strengthen that muscle, and you can create everything in your life.
- Create a masterpiece out of your one precious life that you have
[5:34] – Chase shares how he can “just go and create”.
- Creativity is a nice to have; not a must have.
- Creativity is the basis for everything.
- All the things around you were created.
[9:04] – Chase talks about the benefits of harnessing creativity.
- The lives of those that you admire and respect were created.
- Imagine what is possible.
- Design the system to get there.
- Execute your vision.
- Amplify with your community through sharing your story and connecting with other people.
- Creativity is foundational to everything.
[12:50] – Chase believes that creativity is a habit, not a skill; he talks about the phrase “A practice, not a product.”
- Creativity is an infinite resource: the more you use the more you have.
- If you employ creativity as your mechanism, then you are only one decision away from having your prize
- Being aware is the key.
[18:24] – Chase shares how habits cultivate creativity in life.
- By practicing creativity and making it a habit, Chase is able to cultivate creativity.
- Focus your mind on one thing and put creativity in your daily practice. You will be fluent the more reps you take.
[26:20] – Chase talks about his book, Creative Calling.
- It took Chase 2 years to write his book Creative Calling.
- It is his first book about how to transform your life
- His personal goal is to make the world a more creative place.
- His book is a labour of love and he’s excited to share it!
[32:36] – Chase’s final call to action for Fire Nation
- Live the life of your dreams! Go after it and work on your creativity as the path to get there.
- Grab a copy of his book Creative Calling
- Make the decision to make your life a masterpiece, and then go put in the reps.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!