Dane Maxwell is pretty honest that he fumbled through life until he found entrepreneurship, and he talks about this on his brand new podcast Start From Zero. It is an amazing show wherein Dane mentors people every episode, live, to show them how to make lots of money without compromising who they are, and he has over 15 million students and counting.
Start From Zero Email: Subscribe to Dane’s podcast, leave a rating & review, and then send a screenshot to Dane’s team for a chance to be a guest on the podcast!
StartFromZero.com/fire – Tune in to Dane’s brand new podcast, Start From Zero! (Sorry! This link was active when this episode was first published in 2019 but is no longer an active offer.)
3 Value Bombs
1) Technicians trade time for money; entrepreneurs trade time for freedom.
2) Start to believe in yourself.
3) There are things you want to be humble with, and there are things that you want to have tremendous reverence for.
Start From Zero: My buddy Dane just launched a podcast where you can listen to people who are beginners in entrepreneurship get mentored into starting an actual business. Tune in at StartFromZero.com/fire!
Our Think Like an Expert Challenge is closed :( But if you’re ready to create next level success in your life by sharing your existing knowledge through in-person trainings, virtual workshops, or masterminds, then check out Knowledge Broker Blueprint by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi. It’s ON FIRE!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: What Happens When You Don’t Believe In Yourself with Dane Maxwell
[1:53] – Dane shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- He can take just about anyone who has the desire – no matter their circumstances – and show them how to get their business started.
[3:12] – What is Start From Zero?
- Start From Zero is not a typical podcast. Dane will demonstrate that starting from zero is possible no matter what your circumstances are.
- Dane recently released a podcast called Collette Learns How to Make $100,000 Per Month.
- Guests are 50% men and 50% women
[9:19] – Dane talks about the skills you need to be an entrepreneur.
- Selling Skill
- Outsourcing Skill
- Technicians trade time for money; entrepreneurs trade time for freedom
- Start to believe in yourself.
[19:49] – Why podcasting?
- It is tremendous fun to do.
- It is an expression of art.
- Dane thought the podcast would help him sell more copies of his book.
[21:50] – How do you find individuals for the hot seats you do?
- Subscribe to the podcast.
- Rate and review the podcast.
- Send a screenshot to Dane’s team for a chance to be a guest on the podcast!
[25:48] – Dane talks about his vision for Start From Zero.
- His vision is to create a world where entrepreneurship is no longer a struggle for people.
- Listen to his episodes; they’ll help you take action.
[28:51] – Dane’s parting piece of guidance
- Learn pattern recognition around your issues and you can start elevating to the top.
- There are things you want to be humble with, and there are things you want to have tremendous reverence for.
[32:37] – Dane’s call to action for Fire Nation.
- StartFromZero.com/fire – Tune in to Dane’s brand new podcast, Start From Zero! (Sorry! This link was active when this episode was first published in 2019 but is no longer an active offer.)
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!