Christine is an adult sleep coach who works with inspiring women & men who want a bespoke experience on getting their sleep back, without popping pills, after years of struggle so that they can truly live their lives being the best version of themselves.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Christine shares her incredible journey on EOFire today!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [00:58] – Christine is a mom and a former government teacher
- [01:38] – Sleep is the most important part to JLD’s entrepreneurial journey
- [02:30] – One BIG and Unique Value Bomb: Sleep also includes a lot of internal factors which you need to consider holistically
- [03:50] – Sleep is not like a diet
- [04:45] – Look at how you can organize your day to get to sleep easy at night
- [06:14] – It’s so easy to sacrifice sleep
- [07:29] – Despite knowing how important sleep is, don’t stress about it at night
- [08:47] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: I started as a baby sleep consultant, and I came to this new family and it was a mess. I had no idea how to handle the situation and ended up giving them a refund.
- [12:55] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Never be afraid to ask. When I started out, I sent press releases to media outlets – except for one. And it turns out, a friend was working there and she reached out to me…
- [14:30] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? I have just written my first book, Sleep Like A Boss
- [15:40] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – My comfortable job with a great salary
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – You are on this planet to be happy, so just be so unapologetically
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – Writing a gratitude journal every night
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Trello
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting – it’s going to help you embrace whatever good comes towards you.
- Imagine you woke up tomorrow morning in a brand new world, identical to Earth, but you knew no one. You still have all the experiences and knowledge you currently have – your food and shelter is taken cared of – but all you have is a laptop and $500. What would you do in the next 7 days? – Look for a platform like MeetUp.com and do a business launch…
- [17:30] – Sleep is your most powerful ally
- 17:40 – Connect with Christine on her website or on Facebook
3 Key Points:
- Sleep should not be neglected.
- Even if you have all the training and knowledge, never think you know it all.
- Sometimes, all you need to do is just ask.
- Trello – Christine’s small business resource
- Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting – Christine’s top business book
- Audible – Get a 30–day free trial of fantastic audiobooks!
- Sleep Like A Boss – Christine’s website
- Connect with Christine on Facebook
- Gift for Fire Nation from Christine
- Free Goals Course – A FREE 8-day course on how to set and accomplish your biggest goals!
- The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
- Organifi: An easy-to-use superfood powder that takes the best mother nature has to offer and fits it to your busy lifestyle. Visit Organifi.com and enter promo code FIRE to get 20% off your 30-day supply – PLUS, Organifi will ship you your own Freedom Journal as a special bonus!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Funnel On Fire: Create a funnel that converts!