Claire Lew is the CEO of Know Your Company, a software tool that helps business owners with 25 to 75 employees overcome company growing pains. The software was originally built by Basecamp (formerly 37signals). Since then, Know Your Company has helped over 7,000 people at companies like Airbnb and Kickstarter.
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘Trust yourself.’ – Unknown
- Claire was 95% in, but 95% wasn’t enough, and it led to the biggest failure of her life.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- On a train, reading ‘Rework‘, Claire had her AH-HA moment, and WOW, was it a DOOZY!
- Claire could not be more 100% about Know Your Company than she is, and she explains why.
Small Business Resource
- 1Password: Simple, Convenient Security. 1Password gives you the security you need in today’s online world without slowing you down.
Best Business Book
- Rework by Jason Fried
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/Fire.
- The Great Courses: Looking for detailed advice on how to start your own business? Order The Entrepreneur’s Toolkit today with my special offer from The Great Courses! Visit thegreatcourses.com/fire
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!