From confused college dropout to the youngest author with Penguin-Random/House, Jake Ducey leads a generation of millennial thinkers who are ditching traditional playbooks on life. At 23, he’s published 2 books, given a TED Talk and hit Amazon’s best-seller list. His new book “The Purpose Principles” releases January 2015 with a foreword from Jack Canfield, creator of “Chicken Soup for the Soul.”
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.’ – Pablo Picasso
- The point of a goal is who we became in the process. Let that one sink in a little, Fire Nation…
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Jack Canfield offered Jake a seat next to him at dinner. How did that happen, you ask? You’ll have to listen :-)
- The Purpose Principles is Jake’s book that has him fired up more than anything else right now… and he shares why!
Best Business Book
- Call Ruby: Rediscover the lost art of human interaction with Ruby Receptionists, a highly trained team of offsite receptionists. Try Ruby FREE for 14 days with this exclusive offer for Fire Nation: visit CallRuby.com and enter promo code FIRE.
- eVoice: All the benefits of a professional phone system right on your cell phone! Visit eVoice.com for a 60 day free trial with promo code FIRE!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!