Clay Clark is the co-founder of 5 kids, the former Oklahoma U.S. SBA Entrepreneur of the Year, the founder of several multi-million dollar companies, an Amazon best-selling author, and the host of the Thrivetime Show, Business School Without the BS Podcast.
Thrivetime Show – fill out the form to schedule a 13-point assessment to see if working with Clay would be a good fit for you!
3 Value Bombs
1) You have to measure what you treasure.
2) Every successful entrepreneur has three things that the world doesn’t have. They have a to-do list, a calendar that they have control over, and a vision.
3) Most companies don’t know how to identify and adapt the best ideas to their businesses. Implementation, not ideas, is the real key to success.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How to Practically Build a Turn-Key Business Model to Help You Earn Both Time and Financial Freedom.
[1:09] – Clay shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- Success is easy to achieve if you just have a proven plan.
[2:03] – Building turnkey marketing systems.
- If you go to Thrivetime Show and click on the testimonials button there, you’ll see that for any business, you have to have a turnkey way to generate customers.
- Make a list of ideal and likely buyers. Ask yourself who on the planet wants to buy from you.
- Know what the 3 most effective ways to reach out your likely buyers are.
[4:17] – Hear from Ryan — a Fire Nation listener for 7 years! He listened to a Clay Clark episode way back in 2020, signed up with Clay Clark, and seen a 238% growth in his business.
- Ryan’s company Peak Business Valuation helps businesses determine their value
- Ryan looked at 2 pages worth of testimonials before deciding to fill out the form.
- One of Clay’s employees reached out to Ryan after filling out the form, gauged whether he’d be the right fit or not, and then Clay discussed with him a written plan for the success of his business.
- The statistical probability of finding a successful entrepreneur over a decade would be 4%.
- Escape the norm and re-conform your brain to proven systems that work.
[9:50] – Turnkey hiring systems.
- Once you define your likely buyers, ask yourself, how are you going to reach out to these people?
- If you give someone a present, and you put it in a Tiffany’s box, it’s likely that they’ll believe the gift has a higher perceived value than if you gave it to them without any box at all.
- If your business depends on you, you don’t own a business. You have a job.
[18:48] – The next step.
- No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to know. We have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things we need to learn.
- Every successful entrepreneur has three things that the world doesn’t have. They have a to-do list, a calendar that they have a control over, and a vision.
[23:41] – Viral growth systems.
- Make sure to have a turnkey system that develops a “wow” moment.
- Ask yourself, when someone fills out a form on your website, or calls you, or gets put on hold, what happens?
- If you are not intentional about your systems and processes, you will not create viral growth.
[30:17] – Turnkey accounting systems.
- You have to measure what you treasure.
- Thrivetime Show – fill out the form to schedule a 13-point assessment to see if working with Clay would be a good fit for you!
[34:13] – Clay’s key takeaway and call to action for Fire Nation!
- The missing ingredient for all of the 1000+ clients you may have worked with is pig-headed discipline and determination.
- Most companies don’t know how to identify and adapt the best ideas to their business. Implementation, not ideas, is the real key to success.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!