Cliff Ravenscraft is a life and mindset transformation expert who went from Podcast Answer Man to Mindset Answer Man.
Free The Dream Conference –Live the life of your dreams and break free from what’s been holding you back. Claim your spot at the Free The Dream Conference today!
Mindset Answer Man – Get access to the opening session for Free The Dream – a deep dive on the most valuable message Cliff has ever shared!
3 Value Bombs
1) Beliefs come from all sorts of experiences that you had in your past, and sometimes they can happen in an instant or they can happen over time.
2) Evaluate and get around the people that will help you elevate your thinking in life.
3) Be intentional about what you believe, because what you believe will lead to what you achieve.
TransUnion ShareAble for Hires: Enables immediate access to employment screening tools that deliver reports in minutes! Start your on-demand screening at Shareable.com/fire and use code ONFIRE50 at checkout to save 50% on your first screening!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How To Get What You Truly Want In Life & Business with Cliff Ravenscraft
[1:16] – Cliff shares something about himself that most people don’t know.
- He was adopted by his stepfather.
[4:13] -What is a belief?
- A belief is nothing more than a thought that you feel certain is true.
- Cliff was 44 years old when he learned that a belief has no correlation to whether or not something is true.
[5:22] – What impact do beliefs have on your dreams and goals?
- Cliff shares how his personal goal and motivation in getting in control of his own physical fitness and health succeeded within 18 months – and how he went back to his old habits and gained 60 lbs back.
[11:52] – Cliff shares that beliefs, whether you are consciously aware of it or not, will impact your actions and decisions.
- Struggling with feeling worthy of more?
- Beliefs about who you are, and what you are capable of, keep you from moving forward.
[16:12] – Where do beliefs come from?
- Beliefs come from all sorts of places, but they mostly stem from your younger years.
[17:00] – Cliff shares how emotional beating resulted in his weight gain, and how he had messed up beliefs about money.
[24:57] – Cliff shares a story about how he refused to send invoices to people he worked with.
- Check out the full story here for more details.
[28:45] – How can someone identify their limiting beliefs?
- Start by dreaming – ask yourself what you want.
- Write down 50 things you want.
- Make a new list with the top 10 things that you want or dream of.
- Look at the top 3 and ask yourself – What would I need to change in my life to make that a possibility?
- This will help you discover and identify the general beliefs you have that are limiting you.
[34:56] – We are created for a purpose, and the dreams inside of you aren’t necessarily selfish – they are there to add value to other peoples’ lives.
[37:39] – How can you eliminate limiting beliefs?
- Improve the quality of your life by upgrading your peer group.
- Evaluate and validate your beliefs.
[40:00] – Cliff shares his belief that goals do not work.
- New Year’s Resolutions that don’t work vs. New Year’s Resolutions that do work.
[45:02] – Cliff talks about his biggest dream and the process of how he’s fulfilling that dream.
- He sets his big dreams, limits his beliefs, and then presses through his fears. He started hosting small workshops, then he did live events, and he continues practicing what he learned from his past experiences.
[48:38] – Cliff invites Fire Nation to get involved!
- Free The Dream Conference –Live the life of your dreams and break free from what’s been holding you back. Claim your spot at the Free The Dream Conference today!
- Mindset Answer Man – Get access to the opening session for Free The Dream – a deep dive on the most valuable message Cliff has ever shared!
[50:56] – Cliff’s parting piece of guidance
- Be intentional about what you believe, because what you believe will lead to what you achieve.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!