Dr. Mark Wade is the founder of Virtual Summits Software and the One-Day Summit Formula. He’s also the host of the Virtual Summit Podcast which helps entrepreneurs go from unknown to influencer with a collaborative marketing strategy.
One-Day Summit Starter Guide – Download Mark’s One-Day Summit Starter Guide and One-Day Summit Worksheet free!
Virtual Summit Podcast – Check out Mark’s podcast for value bombs on how to leverage Virtual Summits in your business!
Virtual Summit Software – Use the code “FIRE” when you sign up for Mark’s Virtual Summit Software and get your first 30 days free!
3 Value Bombs
1) Micro niche! Start with what you already know.
2) The One-Day Summit is not meant to be your monetization strategy; it is actually the beginning of your customer journey.
3) Start to build your audience, and then your audience will tell you what they want and need.
ZipRecruiter: When it comes to hiring, you can save time and get more qualified candidates fast with ZipRecruiter. And right now, you can try ZipRecruiter for free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire! ZipRecruiter. The smartest way to hire.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: The One-Day Summit Formula with Mark Wade
[1:04] – Mark shares something about himself that most people don’t know.
- Mark got a special Visa to be able to stay in Italy for 6 years!
[3:07] – You are Mr. Hustle and Scale, but is your background in online business?
- Mark is a health professional by trade, a Postural Neurologist.
- He started to practice his profession at first and then got into the online business. They started out online helping other health care professionals, and then moved into building a SaaS company where they help entrepreneurs scale their businesses.
[4:45] – How have Virtual Summits impacted your business?
- The One-Day Summit Formula is the backbone of our business
[10:24] – What is a Virtual Summit?
- A series of pre-recorded videos from industry or niche experts that help solve a problem or series of problems over a defined amount of time.
- There are several types: Multi-day Summit, One-Day Summit, Live Streaming Summit, Hybrid Summit
[14:48] – How does one decide what topic to run a One-Day Summit around?
- Start by looking at the objective.
- Micro niche – start with what you already have and then from there you’ll know exactly what the biggest problems your registrants have and what solution you are going to provide.
[18:59] – Mark talks about how to qualify and engage your followers.
- Either you start with a topic that is interesting to you, or a topic that is interesting to your audience.
- Mark shares an example…
[24:03] – How do you pick your speakers?
- Start taking note of the problem you’re hearing from your audience, and then pick 2-3 solutions for your audience.
- Look for speakers who are experts – who already have audiences full of your target viewers
- You don’t have to have a big list; you have to have a focused and engaged list.
[28:08] – Mark chats about 10 different frameworks for the One-Day Summit
- Premium One-Day Summit – have a solo speaker, and then your audience has to pay for access.
- Affiliate promotion – for affiliates who have offers.
- Tune in to hear Mark chat about the several different framework possibilities!
[32:49] – How do you actually build a One-Day Summit?
- Mark talks about his Virtual Summit Software that entrepreneurs run a One-Day Summit in about 2 hours – with zero tech, zero coding, and zero team.
- It’s important to have a summit that is connected to your next summit.
[38:11] – How do you scale with Virtual Summits?
- It’s about finding a strategy that does more than just lead generation and profit generation.
- Summits are about making an impact and getting a specific message out to the world.
[40:47] – How we can find out more about you?
- Mark invites Fire Nation to download his One-Day Summit Starter Guide and One-Day Summit Worksheet at One-Day Summit Starter Guide!
[41:51] – What’s one thing you want to make sure Fire Nation gets from our chat today?
- Start to build your audience, and then your audience will tell you what they want and need.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!