Danelle Delgado was forced to rewrite her story. As a single mom, with 3 tiny kids, working three jobs, struggling to survive, she studied and connected her way up to become an award-winning success in business and her story is compelling the world to take note. Her company Life Intended trains advancing entrepreneurs all over the world both in person and online.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Inbound – Danelle’s small business resource
- The Ten Ancient Scrolls for Success – Danelle’s Top Business Book
- Life Intended – Danelle’s website
- Connect with Danelle on Facebook
- The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
- Free Podcast Course – A free 15 day course on how to Create, Grow & Monetize YOUR Podcast!
3 Key Points:
- “Be the one your results require” – Danelle Delgado
- Get out there – help, give, and be a person of value.
- You’re just one decision away from making your life change – choose wisely.
- DesignCrowd: Post your design project on DesignCrowd today and get a special $100 VIP offer! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire and enter the discount code FIRE when posting your project!
- Caliper: Assess your team today – FOR FREE – and you’ll discover what makes each person tick and how to improve the performance of your team. They’ll also give you an hour of free consulting! Visit CaliperCorp.com/fire
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:09] – Danelle started as a middle school teacher
- [01:16] – She built a family with a perfect story, but it turned upside down
- [01:43] – She knew she needed something more for her children
- [01:56] – She got connected to people through marketing and has built 3 companies
- [02:11] – Danelle suddenly became extremely sick and had to undergo radiation treatment
- [02:24] – She fell in love with traditional business
- [02:42] – She created her own company, Life Intended
- [03:15] – Her new path led her to speaking and serving people
- [04:22] – Danelle’s focus was to train the elite, so she had to “run with them” and capitalize on adversity
- [04:46] – She worked to connect with her audience
- [05:29] – She developed a large audience for her events
- [05:59] – As Danelle brought her audience with her, word started to get out to influencers
- [06:15] – She created a process: 6 Steps to Becoming a World Class Influencer
- [06:26] – One BIG and Unique Value Bomb: What really changed Danelle’s world was building relationships
- [06:45] – Grant Cardone’s #1 rule is “Get Attention”, and to get his attention Danelle sent a video, every day for 6 weeks
- [07:14] – Grant’s office finally called Danelle
- [08:05] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Danelle’s worst moment also involves Grant. She built her company for a solid year with her events, but she had NO staff. One day, she was preparing for a massive event and raised over $80K for 6 weeks. She pulled it off, but she got pneumonia and made $0.
- [10:07] – “If the odds of getting wealthy put you off, you deserve to be poor”
- [10:54] – Danelle finally said to herself that she will never be in a place like that again
- [12:09] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Danelle’s greatest idea was the expansion of her company in Australia. What fired her up the most was finding two rock stars who were as hungry as she was in the beginning. She trusted these two, did an elite event with them, and saw them grow. She told them she would mentor them to get them to the next level.
- [13:50] – You’re only as big as the people you help
- [14:35] – Get out there – help, give, and be a person of value
- [15:02] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? “Definitely the launch in Australia… I’m really nervous about speaking on 10x Growth”
- [15:37] – Danelle’s talk will be about how to become a world class influencer
- [15:59] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “It was really just the fear of providing for my kids… I was afraid of failing”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “You’re one decision away from changing your life – good or bad – choose wisely”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “I write down how much I’m worth”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Inbound
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The Ten Ancient Scrolls for Success – “this is what I listen to to get my mind ready”
- [19:00] – Work hard to make the right choices
- [19:07] – Get the first step of becoming an influencer for FREE here
- [19:17] – Connect with Danelle on Facebook
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!