Dan Radin is the founder and CEO, Auxbus, the podcast platform for brands.
Auxbus – Amplify your brand. Podcast your message.
Dan’s email – Send Dan an email!
Gift for Fire Nation – Sign up for a free week of early access to Auxbus starting August 6, 2019, and Prepare to Ignite!
3 Value Bombs
1) The goal is not to have the most amazing sound in the world, but to remove the audio distractions from your message.
2) Think about how you present the info -about how to keep people listening until the end. The longer they listen, the more of your message will be metabolized.
3) You’re doing it right if you’re able to get engagement from people.
ZipRecruiter: When it comes to hiring, you can save time and get more qualified candidates fast with ZipRecruiter. And right now, you can try ZipRecruiter for free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire! ZipRecruiter. The smartest way to hire.
TransUnion ShareAble for Hires: Enables immediate access to employment screening tools that deliver reports in minutes! Start your on-demand screening at Shareable.com/fire and use code ONFIRE50 at checkout to save 50% on your first screening!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Meet Auxbus: Professional podcasts, in less time, for less money with Dan Radin
[0:52] – Dan shares something about himself that most people don’t know.
- Dan lost about 100lbs and kept it off for 20 years, and the skills that he learned through that process made an impact on him as an entrepreneur and founder.
[1:52] – Is it necessary to have a podcast for a business?
- Audio is crucial to every business in terms of marketing – why wouldn’t you use your ability to share your voice as a business person?
[2:53] – What are some examples of some businesses using podcast?
- Dan uses Trader Joe’s as an example for making a short series; they used podcasting as brand marketing.
- Pripo Teplitsky – relationship coach.
- Tony Overbay – relationship coach and therapist.
[7:15] – JLD gives an example from a sponsorship perspective
- SimpliSafe home security sponsored the 22 Hours podcast
[9:18] – What are some podcasting options that business owners have for their brands?
- Dan used his 15 years of experience developing audio technology products to create Auxbus
- Auxbus is an end-to-end platform for podcasting.
[13:52] – How do I make sure my podcast sounds professional?
- The goal is not to have the most amazing sound in the world, but to remove the audio distractions from your message. It’s all about the content.
- Dan provides a few microphone techniques.
[22:30] – How do I know if I’m doing it right?
- You’re doing it right if you’re able to get engagement from people.
[26:31] – What is the origin concept of Auxbus – why did Dan decide to create it?
- Dan talks about his previous podcast, and how he got better.
- He wanted to create an end-to-end solution that gives somebody who has never recorded audio before all of the information, guidance, and a consumer-friendly design to do it.
- Auxbus gives people who want to start a podcast assurance that they can be successful.
- Dan refers to Auxbus as the “Turbo Tax of Podcasting”.
[31:00] – How is Auxbus similar and different from Anchor and Squadcast?
- Anchor vs. Auxbus
- They are the same in terms of building end-to-end vision, but different in terms of focus.
- Squadcast vs. Auxbus
- They are the same in terms of remote collaboration, but different in terms of providing an end-to-end workflow.
[33:48] – JLD talks about Podfest 2019 and how he met Dan in person.
[35:30] – Why did JLD invest in Auxbus, and what does it mean that he is “Chief Ambassador” for the company?
- JLD shares that he is a huge believer in the vision of Auxbus and he wanted to be a part of it. He’s honored to be the Chief Ambassador of the company.
[36:07] – Dan talks about how he met JLD at Podfest 2019, and how he saw an opportunity to work together in Auxbus.
- Dan says that Auxbus was created for people who are building their own company, for somebody who is an executive or building a side-hustle, for people who need maximum efficiency, and for those who have little or no experience creating or producing audio.
- Gift for Fire Nation – Sign up for a free week of early access to Auxbus starting August 6, 2019, and Prepare to Ignite!
[40:29] – Dan’s parting piece of guidance
- Dan asks users who sign up to let him know what you love, what you want them to build next, plus share any areas for improvements for Auxbus by sending him an email!
- Get a free week of early access to Auxbus starting August 6, 2019, and Prepare to Ignite!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!