Dean Graziosi is a multiple New York Times Best Selling Author, creator of multiple 9 figure companies, and one of the best real estate educators and marketers in the world today. He has touched the lives of millions of people annually for the past 16 years through his daily television shows and social presence.
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
If you’re ready to create next level success in your life by sharing your existing knowledge through in-person trainings, virtual workshops, or masterminds, then check out Knowledge Broker Blueprint by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi. It’s ON FIRE!
3 Value Bombs
1) Have a niche within a niche within a niche. Find that thing that is easy to tell a story about and easy to help people with.
2) Sometimes your mess becomes your message.
3) You can be the reporter of a niche – the world needs it.
ZipRecruiter: A new year is the perfect opportunity to take your business to the next level by hiring the right people, and right now you can try ZipRecruiter for FREE at ZipRecruiter.com/fire!
Vincero: Get 15% off your entire order today PLUS free shipping when you visit VinceroWatches.com/fire and use promo code FIRE15!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Dean Graziosi shares 4 niches and 4 success stories. Which one are you?
[1:33] – Dean shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- He is a massive introvert.
[2:50] – Dean talks about having a niche within a niche within a niche.
- You are now in a decade of self-education.
- You do not have to pick just a single niche.
- Find that thing that is easy to tell a story about and easy to help people with
[3:26] – Story #1
- Sometimes your mess is your message.
- When Kristen went through her divorce she realized how it was affecting her kids in a bad way.
- With that, she developed a strategy and framework, and she started to work with couples and individuals going through a divorce
- She teaches them to divorce nicely and co-parent kindly through workshops and masterminds.
[7:47] – Story #2
- Naveena is in child development and psychology, and she was a teacher.
- She was not satisfied with her pay, and she wanted to impact the people who make the impact.
- She was hesitant at first, but when she gained the confidence to do it, she held her first mastermind where she invited teachers and people who do special education to join her
- In her mastermind she teaches how to impact kids and do it in a way where the educators can feel great going to work.
- About 100 attendees showed up to her first mastermind!
[9:35] – A timeout to thank our sponsors, ZipRecruiter and Vincero!
[12:03] – Story #3
- Britney is an artist and she was feeling stuck and uninspired.
- Her first mastermind was called Drawing with Wolves.
- During this mastermind they sat down with real wolves.
- The focus of her mastermind was connecting the drawing experience to what you are struggling with in order to help you overcome it.
- Her event was a massive success.
[14:07] – Story #4
- Karl is a rockstar from England.
- After 30 years, his band decided to split, and he decided to get a corporate job.
- He felt miserable in his work.
- He studied how e-commerce works, but even still, he was afraid to launch his own e-commerce business
- He became a coach and was able to create revenue from launching his own training on e-commerce
[17:20] – Why should Fire Nation join you and Tony Robbins on the Livestream on February 27th?
- If you want to do something more meaningful in your life and make an impact, you have to join us.
- You can be the reporter of a niche – the world needs it.
- If you’re ready to create next level success in your life by sharing your existing knowledge through in-person trainings, virtual workshops, or masterminds, then check out Knowledge Broker Blueprint by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi. It’s ON FIRE!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!