Tony Robbins is the #1 Life & Business Strategist, and a #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist.
If you’re ready to create next level success in your life by sharing your existing knowledge through in-person trainings, virtual workshops, or masterminds, then check out Knowledge Broker Blueprint by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi. It’s ON FIRE!
3 Value Bombs
1) For things to change, you’ve got to change.
2) If someone is successful, they’re not lucky; they’re doing something different than anyone else. Success leaves clues.
3) Whether you execute or not is not based on intelligence. It’s based on your hunger.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Tony Robbins 2019 REBROADCAST: Tony Robbins reveals his secret to success
[01:38] – Tony didn’t go to college, yet he now owns an empire of 54 businesses, 12 of which he still actively manages. Tony, how did you educate yourself?
- He was always passionate about learning.
- He went to a seminar where he learned this: For things to change, you’ve got to change
- For things to get better, you’ve got to get better.
- He came to realize that everything is a pattern.
[07:00] – Nothing is perfect in this world — that is true with the traditional education system. What seems to be missing in the traditional education system as a whole?
- We’re hitting people with standard education and charging them a fortune for it.
- Only 27% of people who get a job out of college get a job related to the industry and what they studied.
- If someone is successful, they’re not lucky; they’re doing something different than anyone else. Success leaves clues.
- What they want to do is to help people self-educate.
- So many people have great ideas, but ideas are not what make the world go around.
- Execution is what make the people go around.
- This course will teach you exactly how to extract your knowledge and then create a workshop or mastermind to share it with others
[20:00] – Claim your spot for Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi’s livestream!
- EOFire.com/mastermind is our affiliate link :)
[21:20] – Successful business people have a lot of successful traits. What are the top 3 traits?
- Knowledge is not power. Knowledge is a potential power. Execution drops knowledge any day of the week.
- Whether you execute or not is not based on intelligence. It’s based on your hunger.
- You need to have higher purpose. You need to be doing it for something more than yourself.
- People do more for others they care about than they’ll ever do for themselves.
- Leaders anticipate, losers react. You’ve got to be able to anticipate in your business.
[30:25] – How does one get that initial momentum when they’re just starting out?
- What’s keeping you away from your momentum is fear.
- You have to condition your nervous system so that fear doesn’t stop you.
- Courage doesn’t mean you’re not afraid. Courage means you’re scared but you’re doing it anyway.
- It takes more energy to start, but it doesn’t take more energy when there’s certainty in your body.
[33:45] –Tony shares his thoughts on the secret to wealth
- You’ve got to understand that your entire focus is to become more valuable.
- 80% of success is psychology, 20% is skills.
- A wealthy person isn’t trying to get; a wealthy person has so much, they’re trying to give.
- Wealth doesn’t come with a certain amount of money. Wealth comes when you find a place inside yourself that is meaningful, and you find a way in your life to do something that is more than yourself.
[40:05] – Tony’s parting piece of guidance
- If you’re ready to create next level success in your life by sharing your existing knowledge through in-person trainings, virtual workshops, or masterminds, then check out Knowledge Broker Blueprint by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi. It’s ON FIRE!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!