Debbie Phillips is the inspiring Founder of Women on Fire and a pioneer in the field of executive and life coaching. She is known for her work in transforming women’s lives. Her gift is her ability to see and nurture the strengths, gifts and talents of the women she works with.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Everyone has loved something, lost something, and is afraid of something.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- Debbie took a job even though her gut was screaming, “DON’T TAKE!”, and she gave up a great opportunity to do so. Listen to how things unraveled fast…
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Debbie was having lunch with someone she respected one day. After building up her nerve, she shared her business idea. Much to her surprise, the woman almost jumped out of her seat with excitement. Fire Nation, the lesson here is, put your dreams out there because you NEVER know what the response will be until you do.
- Women on Fire is just that, and Debbie shares all!
Small Business Resource
- LiveStream: Watch, like and share live events on Livestream.
- Google Hangouts: Hangouts bring conversations to life with photos, emoji, and even group video calls for free. Connect with friends across computers, Android and Apple devices.
Best Business Book
- Link Out by Leslie Grossman
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!