Dion Coopwood is a serial entrepreneur who’s passionate about teaching others how to accelerate achieving their goals and dreams in life by conquering fear and procrastination so they can dominate the decade.
Precise Credit – Schedule a FREE Credit Consultation.
Unlocking Manufacture Spending Techniques – Get Your Ultimate Guide To Become An Expert On How To Properly Liquidate Your Credit Cards.
Quick Credit Reference Guide – Personal & Business Credit Quick Reference Guide.
Precise Credit Metro 2 DIY Guide – Raise Your SCORE Quickly within 60 Days or Less WITHOUT Having to be an EXPERT or Spend Thousands of Dollars on Repair Services.
Dion’s Instagram – Follow Dion on Instagram.
3 Value Bombs
1) Ignorance on fire is better than knowledge on ice.
2) People are afraid to commit to their goals or dreams because they are so busy trying to research, ask people for information, making sure they get everything figured out. They are so worried about failing.
3) Drown yourself and sacrifice. You have to give up something to get the results you’re looking for. Commit first and figure the rest out later.
Clay Clark: Looking for a business coach who has helped thousands of entrepreneurs increase profitability by an average of 104% annually – all for less money than it would cost to hire a minimum wage employee? And all on a month-to-month basis!? Schedule your free consultation today with Clay Clark at ThrivetimeShow.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: The Secret To Success: Commit First and Figure the Rest Out Later.
[1:26] – Dion shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- Go do and be you. Don’t ask for permission. Execute and dominate as best as you can.
- The last thing we want is to be old and regret decisions we could have made a long time ago to affect us going forward.
[2:45] – Dion’s success story.
- He was the oldest of four children. He only met his father 3 or 4 times because his father was incarcerated for about 90% of his life.
- He played basketball during high school. He was committed in playing
- He worked for Sprint and T-mobile for 8 years
- He had an epiphany: it’s time to transition from work into betting on himself. 6 years later, he became a successful entrepreneur and mentor.
[7:28] – Commit first and figure things out later — what does this mean?
- It is a winning concept. Ignorance on fire is better than knowledge on ice.
- People are afraid to commit to their goals or dreams because they are so busy trying to research, ask people for information, making sure they get everything figured out. They are so worried about failing.
- The quickest way to kill a big dream is to tell it to a small-minded individual.
- If we commit now, everything will fall in to place – just continue to operate with faith.
[12:48] – A real world example of committing first and figuring out the rest later.
- Dion’s first taste of entrepreneurship was in financial services.
- He had an opportunity to start his own solar renewable energy company.
- He then saw an opportunity within the solar renewable energy company to start another company to get clients who were looking into going solar, the opportunity to fix their credit because they need a 650 credit score or better to qualify for no-money-down program.
- He is now focusing on personal credit, business credit, business funding, and mentoring people on how to start their own 6-figure company.
[17:16] – The reason why credit mentorship is critical to our success.
- Credit is the stepping stone to a successful life and the lifestyle.
- Financial literacy and credit is not something that’s taught on a day to day basis.
- Successful entrepreneurs who are willing to mentor somebody through the process and get them a roadmap is critical because there are people who are lost.
[21:43] – Dion’s key takeaway for Fire Nation!
- A lot of people want success but don’t want to go through the hard stuff.
- Drown yourself and sacrifice. You have to give up something to get the result that you’re looking for. Commit first and figure the rest out later.
[23:54] – Dion’s call to action for Fire Nation!
- Precise Credit – Schedule a FREE Credit Consultation.
- @Mr.PhenomenalPower – Follow Dion on Instagram!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!