From the archive: This episode was originally recorded and published in 2018. Our interviews on Entrepreneurs On Fire are meant to be evergreen, and we do our best to confirm that all offers and URL’s in these archive episodes are still relevant.
Drew Canole is an author, transformation coach, and founder of Organifi. Drew inspires and equips people to revitalize their health, ignite their vision, and shift the course of their life.
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
You Be You – Get Drew’s book, order 2 books and get bonuses + a live ticket. (Sorry! This link was active when this episode was first published in 2018 but is no longer an active offer.)
3 Value Bombs
1) We all have these limiting beliefs. Release them and be the amazing artist that you are.
2) Everything is vague in life because people aren’t asking the question “WHY.”
3) Whatever business you’re doing, if you’re not helping people and you’re not loving it, consider getting out of it quickly.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How to Break Free from Limiting Beliefs and Radically Shift the Course of Your Life.
[01:39] – Drew shares something about himself that most people don’t know
[03:30] – Drew’s turnaround story…
- Before they launched Organifi, they were losing around $50,000 a month with FitLife (this was when Facebook stopped doing organic reach.)
[06:55] – How can we reprogram the limiting beliefs that hold us back?
- It’s about getting clear on where your limiting beliefs ultimately come from. When you do a lot of emotional intelligence work, it will guide you back to the place where it first started forming.
- Day by day we’re losing our personal power. When we do that, we stack on all kinds of limiting beliefs that don’t allow us to play all out and live the life of our dreams.
- We all have these limiting beliefs. Release them and be the amazing artist that you are.
[10:09] – What is Whydentity and how do we craft one of worth?
- You get to Whydentify yourself by coming up with something that spring-boards you out of bed.
- The most successful people are people who live with urgency.
- Everything is vague in life because people aren’t asking the question “WHY.”
[13:20] – Why is good health the foundation of every goal we have?
- The body is such a miracle machine. You just give it a few of the right things — not only the right nutrition but also the right thoughts — and you can make more empowered decisions. Those empowered decisions can help detoxify your life.
- Psychological inflammation is real.
[18:34] – There’s so much power in mastering the subconscious, but where does one start?
- There are a lot of things that happens to us when we’re young and throughout our lives that can hold us back on a subconscious level.
- Start putting what you want to create in your subconscious space.
- If you’re serious about success, subconsciousness is the way to go.
[22:51] – What’s one cool thing we can purposely do during a dream?
- It takes focus and setting the right intention before bed, but you can turn your dream space into the most vivid, educational experience you’ve ever had in your life!
- The more you wake up in dream time, the more you wake up in reality. You become awake.
[24:54] – What does Drew personally find as powerful about meditating?
- We get more done in 2 weeks than most people do in a year
- It’s a passion project. A lot of the principles, exercises, and tools that are in the book were actually used to help Drew grow his business and impact peoples’ lives.
- The principles of getting rid of the limitations in your mind, detoxing your life, getting rid of the food that’s holding you back energetically, and then allowing you to live from your why. This is what you’ll be getting in this book that will change your life completely.
- You Be You – Get Drew’s book, order 2 books and get bonuses + a live ticket. (Sorry! This link was active when this episode was first published in 2018 but is no longer an active offer.)
[31:58] – Drew’s parting piece of guidance:
- Whatever business you’re doing, if you’re not helping people and you’re not loving it, consider getting out of it quickly.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!