What’s next for Entrepreneurs On Fire? Now that we’ve been rockin’ the podcast and business for over five years, we’re taking a step back and evaluating how – and where – we’re spending our time.
After a lot of brainstorming and several different conversations, we’ve chosen our Fire Focus for 2018, which means some big shifts for Entrepreneurs On Fire!
Making big decisions for your business is never easy, but your future is determined by the steps you’re taking today. So as we head in 2018, we’re re-evaluating the business and what we want our life to look like.
In this post and episode we share what we came up with!
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Venetian Hotel: Next time you’re planning an epic trip to Las Vegas, remember there’s no better place to stay than The Venetian Las Vegas. For more information, visit Venetian.com!
Right Networks: Helps entrepreneurs securely transition applications like QuickBooks Desktop or Microsoft Office to the cloud. To learn more give Right Networks a call at 888-469-5905. And for a special 10% discount mention “Entrepreneurs On Fire” before May 1, 2018!
Pitney Bowes: Print postage right from your office and take advantage of special discounts! Plans start AS LOW AS $5 per month. Visit PB.com/fire to learn more and sign up for your free trial. Terms apply, see site for details.
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
[0:38] – JLD’s intro
[2:35] – Kate chats about constant improvement and why it’s important
[3:15] – Letting go of things in order to have the life (and business) we want
[3:48] – Recommended book
- Greg McKeown’s Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
[5:14] – What have we put out there that we can make better?
[5:45] – Kate breaks down the specific things Team Fire will be improving and focusing on in 2018:
- Hired a COO (op’s, marketing, SEO – she’s amazing!)
- Increase the ripple effect with The Freedom Journal and The Mastery Journal (Amazon improvements)
- Ranking in Google – SEO focus
- Refining the content in Podcasters’ Paradise + the launch of The Podcast Journal is coming up quick!
- Reviewing campaigns and funnels for increased conversions and clicks
[9:13] – John’s take on constant improvement
- Two book recommendations: The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson and The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
[9:40] – John talks about the Fire Focus for Entrepreneurs On Fire moving forward
- Entrepreneurs On Fire podcast
- Memoir podcast
- Podcasters’ Paradise + The Podcast Journal
- The Freedom Journal and The Mastery Journal
- How to Finally Win + The Fire Funnel
- Affiliate revenue
[13:20] – John talks about his upcoming book, How to Finally Win
- Get a sneak peek plus updates here: How to Finally Win
[16:08] – John and Kate talk about a new project they’re working on called The Podcast Journal
- Learn more about The Podcast Journal: Idea to Launch in 50 Days!
[21:00] – Enjoy the Journey! John and Kate talk about why this is so critical and how it has played out on their journey
[22:35] – Richie Norton from Prouduct.com is helping source materials and create The Podcast Journal (him and his team also helped with The Freedom Journal and The Mastery Journal)
[26:00] – Are you truly enjoying what you’re doing? Are you taking time to enjoy the journey?
[26:35] – John talks about his passion project, Memoir
- Tune in to the first series on Alexander The Great at Memoir.one!
[31:00] – Kate’s thoughts on Memoir
[33:00] – Help decide who John features on Memoir next!
- Vote at Memoir.one
[34:00] – Surprise Bomb! Entrepreneurs On Fire isn’t going anywhere, but… we’re about to hit Episode 2,000!
[34:30] – What does this mean? Tune in to hear John break it down!
[35:45] – John dives deep into why we’re making the shift
[37:35] – More one-on-one time with JLD :) Tune in for details!
[38:50] – Kate’s thoughts on the shift
[41:45] – We’d love to hear YOUR thoughts, Fire Nation!
[42:50] – What’s next for YOUR business?
[43:10] – Close out from Kate & John
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!