Simone helps speakers and coaches to create events and webinars that sell like crazy without selling out.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- HARO – Simone’s small business resource
- When Buyers Say No – Simone’s Top Business Book
- Explode Your Expert Biz – Simone’s podcast
- Gift for Fire Nation – The Selling from the Stage Ultimate Checklist
- The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline, and focus in 100 days!
- How To Finally Win – Learn how to create your dream life one step at a time!
3 Key Points:
- Your events and webinars don’t need to be huge to be able to get sales.
- Don’t forget to create a compelling offer to convert sales.
- Understand why you’re behaving in a certain way, and learn to love yourself first.
- I Love Franchising: If you’re tired of Corporate America and want to step into owning your own business, then the time to make a move is NOW. …And why not make that move into franchising? Erik of I Love Franchising has personally helped over 1,000 people transition out of Corporate American and into Franchise Ownership, and you can take your first step towards doing the same today. Visit ILoveFranchising.com/fire to download Erik’s free eBook, The Franchising Playbook, today!
- Go To Webinar: My BEST marketing strategy? Hosting LIVE WEBINARS. And Go To Webinar has the reliability and the features you need to deliver webinars your audience will love. For more information, visit GoToWebinar.com/fire!
- VMware: We read their quotes in Bloomberg Business , but sometimes it’s hard to know what Silicon Valley executives are really thinking. Tune in to the VMware Executive Perspective Podcast series to hear the whole story at VMware.com/radius/perspective!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [00:50] – Simone’s biggest passion is running events — with an average of 200 events per year
- [01:15] – He’s a basketball player and he’s playing in the UK National League
- [02:18] – His area of expertise is in selling and conversations
- [02:30] – It’s a myth that an event has to be big before you can make money from it
- [03:23] – It’s not about how many attendees you have, it’s about what kind of experience you can give to convert them into a higher ticket program
- [03:44] – “It’s quality over quantity”
- [04:57] – Share something we don’t know about your area of expertise that as Entrepreneurs, we probably should: Entrepreneurs often miss out because they lack when it comes to creating a compelling offer
- [06:17] – Simone talks about their compelling all-in-one package
- [07:41] – Give your clients everything they need in one place
- 09:47 – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Six years ago Simone started his entrepreneurial journey. He attended Unleash the Power Within by Tony Robbins and decided to quit his job. Unfortunately, quitting his job meant losing all of his sources of income, which wasn’t a great first step for Simone. Within 6 months he had used up all his savings, ended up living in the streets, lost his grandfather, had to support his mom through it all, got a job and went back and forth from the UK to Italy every 2 weeks… all the while the stress had him dealing with bulimia and anorexia. There were times he has to go out and ask for food, claiming he was homeless because he didn’t have enough money to grocery shop.
- [14:47] – Realizing why he was displaying those behaviors was the first step that got Simone out of his addiction
- [15:58] – Simone then learned to love himself
- [19:44] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “Lack of cash”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “It’s going to take 3x longer and it’s going to cost 3x more”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “I never stop selling”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – HARO
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – When Buyers Say No – “I love that book”
- 22:35 – Connect with Simone on his podcast, Explode Your Expert Biz
- 22:53 – Learn to Sell from the Stage with Simone’s FREE Checklist to Help You Create a Pitch that Converts at GTex.Events/Fire
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Real Revenue: Follow JLD’s step-by-step system and turn ANY idea into a revenue generating MACHINE!