Eric Ries is an Entrepreneur and the author of the New York Times Bestseller “The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses”. He serves on the advisory board for a number of technology startups, and has consulted new and established companies as well as venture capital firms.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Think big, start small, scale fast.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- In 1999 Eric was in college at Yale where he and some friends started a company that was oh-so-close to Facebook… oh-so-close.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Eric has had many of these throughout his journey, and he shares two that will shake the foundation of your thinking.
- The Lean Startup is an international movement, and Eric is holding the torch.
Small Business Resource
- DropBox: Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily.
Best Business Book
- Jason Yana Studios: Enter to win a free 3D rendering!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!