Eric Ries is an Entrepreneur and the author of the New York Times Bestseller “The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses”. He serves on the advisory board for a number of technology startups, and has consulted new and established companies as well as venture capital firms.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Eric shares his incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
- “Think big, start small, scale fast.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- In 1999 Eric was in college at Yale where he and some friends started a company that was oh-so-close to Facebook… oh-so-close.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Eric has had many of these throughout his journey, and he shares two that will shake the foundation of your thinking.
- The Lean Startup is an international movement, and Eric is holding the torch.
Small Business Resource
- DropBox: Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily.
Best Business Book
- Jason Yana Studios: Enter to win a free 3D rendering!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) Free Podcast Course: A 15-day course that will share how to create, grow, and monetize YOUR Podcast!
3) The Webinar Course: A 10-day course that will share how to create and present Webinars that convert!