Eric C. Leuthardt, M.D., is a neurosurgeon who is currently an associate professor at Washington University in St. Louis. He is also an Entrepreneur and the founder of five companies.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘Failure is common, success is inevitable’ – Unknown
- As a kid, Eric was told he was slow and would never be smart. Listen to how he reacted to this, and what he has accomplished since!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Eric lets go of his sacred cows, and uncovers the key to his Entrepreneurial journey. Listen in to hear how he made a major pivot as a result of listening to his core customers’ needs and feedback.
Small Business Resource
- WorkFlowy: An organizational tool that makes life easier. It’s a surprisingly powerful way to take notes, make lists, collaborate, brainstorm, and plan.
Best Business Book
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- NatureBox: Want to become a smarter snacker? NatureBox is always filled with wholesome ingredients and their products are Nutritionist-approved, and sent right to your door. Visit Naturebox.com/Fire to receive 50% off your first box!
- Citrix GoToMeeting: The powerfully simple way to meet from the convenience of your computer, smartphone or tablet. Share the same screen to collaborate in real time while seeing each other in HD Video. Start your FREE 30 day trial!
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a free trial and 10% off. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!