Erin is the Founder of End Sex Trafficking Day and a business philanthropy consultant who helps businesses find a cause they’re passionate about and then create a campaign so they can start a movement. Erin believes hope is alive and in us and has been seen in USA Today, Inc., Forbes and the Huffington Post.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs click to tweet!
- Erin quit her job when she gave birth to her daughter. She setup her Paypal account and waited for the $$ to start rollin’ in. Can you guess what happened next? Cricket… Cricket.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Erin niched WAY down into Sex Trafficking, and all of a sudden she was known for creating campaigns and starting movements. She became the GO TO in this area, and THAT my friend, is how you do it. :-)
- Erin is passionate about a lot of things, but she shares 2 things in particular that are really exciting her right now.
Small Business Resource
- Trello: Infinitely flexible. Incredibly easy to use. Great mobile apps. It’s free. Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
Best Business Books
- Do the Work by Steven Pressfield
- The Gabriel Method: A weight loss program that is a “forever” solution that treats each person individually, not with pills or gimmicks. Click here to get this book for free!
- Carbonite: Let Carbonite protect your files. Start a free trial at Carbonite.com with offer code FIRE and get two bonus months if you decide to buy!
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!