Geordie is the COO for GEMM. He is responsible for developing Hotel Reputation Management Software and managing hotel support services for WiFi to thousands of rooms throughout Latin America.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Geordie shares his incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
- “Finish the task at hand or nothing gets done.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- Geordie decided to emulate Groupon in Puerto Vallarta. Everything was going well until he found out he had some stiff comp. Find out why Geordie quit… and why sometimes the right move is quitting, and other times, it’s not!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Geordie talks to us about SaaS and why it is so powerful in SOOOOO many ways.
- Geordie used the incredible knowledge and guidance of The Foundation to launch his latest company. Listen to how he did it the right way this time and what that means for his bottom line.
Small Business Resource
- Mixergy: Learn from proven Entrepreneurs.
Best Business Book
- A Simple Act of Gratitude by John Kralik
- Onnit: A health and wellness brand focused on Total Human Optimization. To get 10% off your supplement purchase go to Onnit.com/Fire
- Ontraport: An all-in-one small business management platform that integrates all the software you need to start, systemize and scale your business. To learn more, go to Ontraport.com/fire
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) Free Podcast Course: A 15-day course that will share how to create, grow, and monetize YOUR Podcast!
3) The Webinar Course: A 10-day course that will share how to create and present Webinars that convert!