Finnian Kelly is a world-renowned speaker on Intentionality, a philosophy and lifestyle that helps everyday people create extraordinary futures. Also, dubbed as the business mystic, creator of Intentionality.com and an Undercover Angel.
Intentionality Compass – Free access to the Intentionality Compass – find YOUR path.
3 Value Bombs
1) The universe is always expanding and always giving. When we align ourselves to the universe, we will be expanding and receiving as well.
2) We need to stop focusing on changing the world and focus on changing ourselves first, because if you heal yourself, you heal the world.
3) It is all about desired feelings. We need to be less driven by goals and material outcomes, and instead focus on the way we want to feel.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Intentionality – Get on Your Path!
[1:30] – Finnian shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- Being successful doesn’t have to take time, or doesn’t have to be hard. If you believe it will be, then it will be.
[2:49] – What is Intentionality, and why are you so passionate about it?
- Defining how you want to feel and taking deliberate action towards that.
- It is about being the driver instead of the passenger.
- Finnian is passionate about it because it has helped him feel peace, freedom, and joy.
- The universe is always expanding and always giving. When we align ourselves to the universe, we will be expanding and receiving as well.
[5:02] – Who do you work with, and what do you enjoy most about working with them?
- It is important to identify who you work with.
- Finnian works with high performing leaders; people who have a desire to get more out of their lives and people who want to focus on feeling better.
- We need to stop focusing on changing the world and focus on changing ourselves first, because if you heal yourself, you heal the world.
[7:12] – Why is love a core focus of your purpose, vision, and work?
- Focus on love instead of fear.
[13:45] – You’ve had a lot of experience in leadership as an Army Officer, founder of three multi-million dollar companies and in your role as Chapter President within the Entrepreneurs Organization. What has been your biggest learning across all of these roles?
- As leaders, we try to instill a vision and a strategy, and through that we try to empower people to get results. Ultimately, it all depends on your ability to communicate well.
[15:10] – The 5 step communication method.
- Introduce the situation.
- Your emotions. How are you feeling right now?
- The story. Talk about the situation.
- The needs. What do you need?
- The invitation.
[19:52] – What’s one thing you can do today to embrace Intentionality?
- If you change one behavior today, you are already on your path to Intentionality.
[20:47] – Finnian’s key take away and call to action.
- It is all about desired feelings. We need to be less driven by goals and material outcomes, and instead focus on the way we want to feel.
- Intentionality Compass – Free access to the Intentionality Compass – find YOUR path.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!