From chubby kid to top body transformation specialist, Russ Yeager and his team have helped thousands of people transform their bodies and health without giving up the foods they love.
Russ’ Book Website – Live Longer, Feel Better, And Look Great Naked! Download the e-book for free!
3 Value Bombs
1) Use the slightest mental, physical and emotional energy to get the same result, and use the other energy to accomplish more things.
2) You are one workout away from getting more confidence and better results for your business.
3) Be consistent, shape your body with strength training, look great, and lose your body fat through nutrition. Take care of your joints and muscles by stretching.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: The Entrepreneurial Secret Weapon with Russ Yeager
[1:39] – Russ shares something he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- He believes that you cannot grind and grow rich, but you can think and grow rich. Use the slightest mental, physical and emotional energy to get the same result, and use the other energy to accomplish more things.
[3:31] – How does your health affect your business, and why is a fitness program mandatory for entrepreneurs?
- Most business owners are aware that they need to be healthy, but they do not have time.
- You are an essential aspect of your business; it is imperative to take care of your overall health.
- You are one workout away from getting more confidence and better results for your business.
[7:13] – Why do most people fail in their weight loss efforts? Tell us what the two types of exercise you must do to succeed are.
- Most people fail because they get excited about losing weight, but there is a problem with the type of weight they want to lose.
- A low-carb diet will help you lose water and some fat, but you will lose lean muscle without doing strength training.
- The two types of exercise you must do to succeed:
- Do something that you enjoy, because execution is vital.
- Do strength training.
[11:35] – Is three days a week of strength training enough?
- You should do strength training 3 to 4 days a week.
[13:14] – You cannot out-exercise your mouth.
- Most people do cardio – it burns calories, but it also causes you to lose your lean muscles.
- Strength training is essential
[16:48] – Why should you eat pizza and ice cream when you’re trying to lose weight and be healthy?
- It is essential to understand the difference between eating healthy and looking good.
- Eating to look good comes down to understanding your macronutrients over your calories.
- 75% to 80% of the time – eat healthy food
- 20% to 25% of the time – eat whatever you want
- 100% of the time – or as close as possible – get your calories and protein right.
[20:41] – How can we ensure we get the results we want with our body, business, and life?
- Be consistent.
- Know what you want and what your target is.
- Know why it is essential to you.
- Decide and commit to going and getting that.
- Find a coach. Find someone who has done what you want to do.
[23:38] – Russ’ parting piece of guidance.
- Work smarter, not harder.
- Look good, feel good, be healthy, and have lots of energy.
- Be consistent, shape your body with strength training, look great, and lose your body fat through nutrition. Take care of your joints and muscles by stretching.
- Russ’ Book Website – Live Longer, Feel Better, And Look Great Naked! Download the e-book for free!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!