Greg Ciotti is the founder of Sparring Mind and the marketing strategist at Help Scout, the invisible email support software for startups and small businesses.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
- “Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.” – Mike Tyson click to tweet!
- Greg tried to be an entertainment blogger, trading his dignity for clicks and page views. When he realized that being his authentic self was the only true path to happiness, he broke away and started SparringMind.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- No matter how great your content is, if you don’t get it in front of the right people you are doing the world a grave injustice. Greg shares his story of how he found a powerful partner, and the result was 8,000 email subscribers.
- Greg’s goal is to separate himself and his work from the competition by just being plain better. He is on the right trajectory, and I for one am excited to see how high his star rises.
Small Business Resource
- Readability: A web and mobile app that zaps online clutter and saves web articles in a comfortable reading view.
Best Business Book
- The Social Animal by Elliot Aronson
- Derek Halpern of Social Triggers
- Brian Clarke of CopyBlogger
- Jonah Berger
- Eric Ries of The Lean Startup
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!