Jeff Eckerle is the Co-founder of an internal start-up called Kona.com. Kona is an on-line place for people to privately connect and get things done. It’s aimed at the intersection of office execution and personal productivity, all in the context of a group or project teams purpose.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Luck is the residue of design.” – Branch Rickey click to tweet!
- Jeff brings up an interesting word not yet uttered on EntrepreneurOnFire… Intrapreneur. He explains the challenges he faced while pursuing his vision of Kona within the confines of Deltek.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- People want to organize their personal life, not just their business life. Kona does just that.
- Kona has thousands of collaborators worldwide using Kona for a variety of projects. Jeff shares his vision for the future, and it is bright!
Small Business Resource
- Kona: Kona helps her team manage tasks, share information and much more.
Best Business Book
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- Eric Ries
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!