Greg Rollett is an Emmy® Award Winning Producer, founder of Ambitious.com, and the Co-Host of Ambitious Adventures, a new reality show for entrepreneurs.
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Ambitious.com – Greg’s website
The Freedom Journal – Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
- Free Podcast Course – A free 15 day course on how to Create, Grow, & Monetize YOUR Podcast!
3 Value Bombs
1) Be more of yourself — you are unique.
2) Don’t be all things to all people.
3) You don’t need permission to start on something.
Davinci: Offers incredibly affordable meeting rooms in well-known office locations in EVERY city. For a limited time visit DavinciMeet.com/fire for 50% off your first purchase! Terms and conditions apply.
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
[00:59] – Greg and his wife just celebrated their 10th year wedding anniversary and they have two children
[01:53] – Greg is an expert in visual media and in discovering ways to distribute that to get more clients
[02:44] – Share something we don’t know about your area of expertise that as Entrepreneurs, we probably should: “The world needs you to be you”
[05:24] – Put in the prep work for the quality of what you’re making
[05:38] – Depth on the topic and production quality are two of the most important things when creating visual media
[07:46] – JLD wants Memoir to be the best audible biographies in the world
[08:03] – “A lot of people are scared to go niche”
[08:35] – Greg was niched in the music business for over 5 years before he branched out to other niches
[08:58] – His first business was to teach musicians how to create online funnels
[11:00] – People want to be all things to everyone
[12:59] – The big trend and big opportunity Greg looks at now is distribution in media
[14:16] – “Distribution is going to be the game-changer”
[14:51] – Find people who need your content and use them as distribution
[16:29] – Greg wants to put emphasis on saying, “STOP waiting for permission”
[17:36] – “If you want something, go out and grab it“
[18:05] – Come as the expert in your marketplace and step up
[19:51] – Stop waiting for permission to do what you really want to do
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!