Gretchen Rubin is the author of several books, including the #1 New York Times and international bestseller, The Happiness Project—an account of the year she spent test-driving the wisdom of the ages, the current scientific studies, and the lessons from popular culture about how to be happier. On her popular blog, The Happiness Project, she reports on her daily adventures in the pursuit of happiness.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “To be Gretchen.” – A Gretchen Rubin origional click to tweet!
- Gretchen graduated from Yale Law School, was a clerk for Sandra Day O’Connor, and was on a pretty sweet path in life… or so it appeared from the outside. But Gretchen wanted another path. Listen to what that path was and how she reached out and grabbed it!
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Gretchen admits to having a lightning bolt moment quite often (jealous!), and she has the work ethic to turn those flashes of brillance into magic. Ready to find out how?
- Gretchen’s latest book is focusing on habits. Happy and successful people have them… do you?
Small Business Resource
- Scrivener: An award-winning writing software for novelists, scriptwriters, academics or anyone working on long texts.
Best Business Book
- A Pattern Language by Christopher Alexander
- LegalZoom: Enter code FIRE at checkout for killer savings! LegalZoom: Online legal document preparation services.
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!