Jonah Berger has published dozens of articles in top-tier academic journals, and his work has appeared in The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Harvard Business Review, Wired, BusinessWeek, and Fast Company. His most recent book, Contagious, is a must-read, and you will soon find out why.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “…The next one.” – Frank Lloyd Wright when asked which was his favorite project.
- Jonah started his own business in college and had 10 employees. A semester abroad and a coup of his business crushed his Entrepreneurial spirit – but only for a moment :-)
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Jonah read Malcolm Gladwell’s The Tipping Point and was inspired for a reason you may not guess. Much of what was said in The Tipping Point was later proved untrue and was written by a journalist instead of a scientist…
- Contagious has the potential to greatly improve every Entrepreneur’s marketing vision. Jonah shares with us some GREAT reasons why…
Small Business Resource
- Google Insights: Think Insights: Think with Google. … Topics: Retail · Video · ThinkLetter. Put insights in your inbox.
Best Business Book
- Contagious by Jonah Berger
- Ting: Partnership link for an instant $25 savings! Ting: A mobile phone service that brings clarity, usability, & significant monthly savings to you!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!