Hal has impacted millions of lives through his books, and he is on a mission to elevate the consciousness of humanity. He is here today to talk about how to move your biggest goals from possible to probable to inevitable.
Hal Elrod – Hal’s Website
3 Value Bombs
1) Who we have been our entire lives doesn’t have to confine us or define us. We can choose to become anyone, anything.
2) No matter what you’re going through in your life, no matter where you are, we all have the ability to create tangible, measurable miracles. It starts with you.
3) A miracle is any outcome that is beyond the realm of what you believe is probable for you.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: The Miracle Equation: The two decisions that move your biggest goals from possible to probable to inevitable.
[1:04] – Hal shares something interesting about himself that most people don’t know.
- Growing up he was bullied, and he never felt like one of the cool kids.
[4:54] – You learned an incredibly valuable lesson from not just one, but also two near-death experiences. Break those down for Fire Nation.
- His first near-death experience was when he was 20 years old, driving home from a conference. He was hit head-on by a drunk driver at 70 mph. He was in coma for six days.
- Two years ago, he as diagnosed with a rare, aggressive form of Leukemia with a 30% chance of survival.
- No matter what you’re going through in your life, no matter where you are, we all have the ability to create tangible, measurable miracles. It starts with you. You are in control of your life and your destiny.
[11:02] – Personal development can actually delude us into thinking we’re making progress. There are people who go to the same conferences or listen to the same exact personal development shows or whatever that might be… and they kind of check the block like, “ok, I’m moving forward and making progress” – but sometimes that’s just not reality. Break that down for us.
- Personal development is one of the most important components of Hal’s life. The philosophy is: who you’re becoming is more important that what you are doing.
- Personal development is the foundation for you to dedicate time each and every day to become the person that you need to be, with the knowledge, the qualities, the skills, the mindset, the characteristics, and the habits that will enable you to achieve everything you want for your life.
- The problem is, we can be personal development junkies, where we end up mistakenly thinking that personal development itself is enough.
- You’ve got to have a practice for personal development, but you also have to have a process for goal achievement.
[16:06] – Redefining the word Miracle, the ability to make miracles – for a lot of people “miracles don’t happen to anybody or definitely not to me”. What’s your response to this?
- Miracle is a loaded word. Some would define it as religious-based, like the parting of the red sea. Some people think of it as random passive acts or results, like winning the lottery.
- A miracle is any outcome that is beyond the realm of what you believe is PROBABLE for you.
- You need to start getting clear on what are your biggest goals and dreams are – your tangible and measurable miracles. That when you accomplish them, you will literally stand on the foot of your bed, open up your arms to the side, and fall back – like you are in disbelief that you even accomplished it.
21:52 – A time out to thank our sponsor, Klaviyo!
[24:29] – The Miracle Equation. There are two decisions that move your biggest goals not just from possible to probable, but to inevitable. Break those down for us.
- It started when He was in sales, and he was trying to break a company record of 50 years in a 10-day period.
- He came up with the 2 decisions that are deceptively simple in their explanation and extremely rare in their execution.
- Unwavering Faith – Establish unwavering faith that you can do something beyond what you have done before. Maintain that faith until that outcome is real and tangible.
- Extraordinary Effort – Define your recurring process. Be consistent with that process and commit to it every day until you achieve your goal.
- [36:07] – Why do we need to be more entitled as human beings?
Self-entitlement is viewed as someone who believes they deserve something that they’ve done nothing to earn. Some sort of special privilege or resource.
- It is often linked to narcissism and arrogance.
- But Hal believes there is “enlightened entitlement”. It is what you really believe you deeply deserve.
[41:22] – Hal’s parting piece of guidance
- Write down your miracle mantra. This is how you establish and maintain unwavering faith and it’s very simple.
- It is: “I am committed to giving everything I have to achieve _________ (whatever your goal is) no matter what – there is no other option.”
- The Miracle Equation – Snag your own copy of Hal’s book and receive over $1200 in brand new bonuses, including a live, 6-week course on how to create tangible, measurable miracles! Just forward your purchase receipt here!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!