Tony Robbins is the #1 Life & Business Strategist, and a #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist.
FREE Masterclass – Come learn from Dean Graziosi, Tony Robbins & Russell Brunson – for FREE! They break down how to share the knowledge you already have using the Knowledge Business Blueprint with others for maximum impact and revenue!
3 Value Bombs
1) A wealthy person isn’t trying to get. A wealthy person has so much, they’re trying to give.
2) Courage doesn’t mean you’re not afraid. Courage means you’re scared, but you’re doing it anyway.
3) So many people have great ideas, but ideas are not what make the world go around. Execution is what make the people go around.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Your Knowledge Blueprint for Success with Tony Robbins
[02:06] – Tony didn’t go to college, yet he now owns an empire of 54 businesses, 12 of which he still actively manages. How did he – & how does he continue to – educate himself?
- He was always passionate about learning.
- He went to a seminar where he learned this: For things to change, you’ve got to change; For things to get better, you’ve got to get better.
- He came to realize that everything is a pattern. There are patterns that make people angry, or excited, or patterns that cause them to fail, or to succeed.
- Everyone is being driven by patterns. …there are certain patterns that we get used to that we call ourselves.
[07:56] – Nothing is perfect in this world—that is true with the traditional education system. What seems to be missing in the traditional education system as a whole?
- The traditional education system has become a giant business and it has been driven out of good intention.
- We’re hitting people with standard education and charging them a fortune for it.
- The cost of college has jumped 8x more, but income has been flat.
- 27% of people who get a job out of college get a job related to the industry and what they studied. That means 73% are not using a dime of the education that they learnt because it has no relationship.
- If someone is successful, they’re not lucky. They’re doing something different than anyone else. Success leaves clues. Figure out what they’re doing and do the same thing. If somebody’s broke, figure out what they’re doing and don’t do that.
- Eating what you read is feeding the fabric of your mind
- If you want someone to do something, you’ve got to be able to demonstrate it, and at the same time, explain why it works.
- What they want to do is to help people self-educate.
- So many people have great ideas, but ideas are not what make the world go around. Execution is what make the people go around.
- You may have the best ideas in the world, but some of the worst ideas with a better marketer can reach a large number of people.
[25:49] – Successful business people have a lot of successful traits. What are the top 3 traits?
- Knowledge is not power. Knowledge is a potential power. Execution drops knowledge any day of the week. Whether you execute or not is not based on intelligence. It’s based on your hunger.
- Most people’s hunger doesn’t last. When they get to their goal, they just stop. It isn’t about money. It’s about growth.
- You need to have higher purpose. You need to be doing it for something more than yourself.
- People do more for others they care about than they’ll ever do for themselves.
- Leaders anticipate, losers react. You’ve got to be able to anticipate in your business.
- To the business owners, you better be running two companies—one company but two ways. You’ve got to run the business you’re in, and the business you’re becoming.
[34:25] – How does one get that initial momentum when they’re just starting up?
- What’s keeping you away from your momentum is Fear. What happens is you have this dream or desire of what you want to build or create, and then you have this fear that gets in your way.
- Condition your nervous system so that fear doesn’t stop you. It doesn’t mean fear won’t show up. If you’re fearless, you should be dead.
- Courage doesn’t mean you’re not afraid. Courage means you’re scared but you’re doing it anyway.
- It takes more energy to start with, but it doesn’t take more energy when there’s certainty in your body.
[39:39] –Tony shares his thoughts on the secret to wealth
- You’ve got to understand that your entire focus is to become more valuable.
- 60% of Americans have saved $1,000 or less for retirement. 40% of Americans saved about $400 for an emergency. The reason why is because we’ve taught everybody to consume rather than to add value.
- 80% of success is psychology, 20% is skills.
- A wealthy person isn’t trying to get. A wealthy person has so much, they’re trying to give.
- Wealth doesn’t come with a certain amount of money. Wealth comes when you find a place inside yourself that is meaningful and you find a way in your life to do something that is more than yourself.
[47:05] – Tony’s parting piece of guidance
- If you have a hunger in yourself that you want to learn more – that you want to know how to get the best out of yourself or to other people – or make a part-time or full-time business where you can make an impact, then head over to EOFire.com/mastermind and register for a free masterclass with Dean Graziosi, Tony Robbins & Russell Brunson!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!