Renée Warren and Heather Carson are the Co-Founders of Onboardly; an agency that works with early stage startups to help them with customer acquisition and to gain visibility.
Heather believes that PR is all about relationships, good ideas and a ton of hard work. Through her relationships-first approach, she helps introduce startups to a wide variety of media outlets, influencers. Having worked in the traditional agency environment and in startups alike – there’s no question that innovation is where Heather’s heart is.
Renée works with startups to help them create an online presence that gets hundreds of thousands of potential customers in front of their products. Often referred to as ‘geek in stilettos’, Renée is passionate about creating a life that allows her to be the worlds best mom and build a company that continues to create value for its customers through inbound marketing.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
- “If you are not 10 minutes early, you are 10 minutes late.” – Renée’s Grandfather click to tweet!
- Heather and Renée have had very different Entrepreneurial journey’s, and share very different failures. Their lessons learned are invaluable.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Heather and Renée also have very unique AHA moments. You will enjoy Heather’s as she explains how an AHA moment doesn’t have to be glamorous to be effective.
- OnBoardly will soon have a yacht named “Hop OnBoardly”. I can’t wait to have Fire Nation join me on a cruise!
Small Business Resource
- HipChat: Hosted group chat and IM for companies and teams. Supercharge real-time collaboration with persistent chat rooms, file sharing, and chat history.
- Clarity: A web service that makes it easy for anyone to get great advice from those who’ve been successful.
Best Business Books
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!