Isabel is a Life Transformation Coach, Speaker, Author & founder of the Empath-Warrior™ Training. She teaches Highly Intuitive Ambiverts how to concur the world, experience deep felt freedom, and increase productivity without losing their sh*^.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- MailChimp – Isabel’s small business resource
- Isabel’s website
- Free Podcast Course – Learn to create, grow, and monetize your own podcast in 15 days!
- FunnelOnFire – Turn your funnels on fire in 8 days!
- The Freedom Journal – Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
3 Key Points:
- Your emotions are neutral – it’s the vibrations that change the energy.
- Change is the only constant thing in this world.
- Be open to whatever comes your way; you may be presented with new opportunities.
- Storyblocks: Download all the stock your heart desires from Storyblocks’ Member Library, which includes 400,000 stunning photos, vectors, textures, and icons. Plus, all content is royalty-free so you can use it for commercial and personal projects! Visit Storyblocks.com/fire to try it free for 7 days!
- ConsultX – Business Success Programme: Have you ever thought about using your past business or corporate experience to help others in business by becoming a Business Consultant, Coach or Advisor? Find out more by visiting Consultx.com/fire! You can also check out their podcast, Everything Business Consulting, to help you get started!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [00:52] – Isabel is originally from Germany; she moved to the U.S. 8 years ago
- [01:02] – She came to the U.S. because of a dream she had when she was 12 years old
- [01:23] – Her journey as an empath started just 6 years ago
- [02:01] – One of her greatest gifts is seeing the colors around people
- [02:41] – Most people know more about the U.S. than their own country
- [02:53] – Isabel felt that it was her dream to start something in the U.S.
- [03:13] – To a large degree, the people in the U.S. are more likely to accept the message Isabel wants to share
- [03:38] – JLD’s colors are a mix of blue and indigo – the color blue depicts trust and responsibility, and indigo is about intuition and perception
- [05:38] – People’s colors change depending on their emotions
- [06:14] – Isabel’s area of expertise is in working with the “empath-preneur”
- [06:39] – Share something we don’t know about your area of expertise that as Entrepreneurs, we probably should: “Emotions are your foundation to everything in life”
- [07:10] – Each emotion is neutral – there is no meaning to it
- [07:45] – Emotions are neutral and everything that happens within us is just a vibrational change
- [08:32] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Isabel is not very good with change as an empath. When Isabel had her son, her business was already 3 years in the running. She expected that after her son was born, things would continue on as they had before—but, that wasn’t the case, and she started to resent him. She lost clients and the business in general
- [09:56] – She worked with her coach and learned that her emotional state had an impact on her son’s physical state
- [10:45] – Know that inevitable changes do come your way
- [11:44] – “We can be even more successful if we are more emotionally connected”
- [13:07] – “Everything we put out there has a ripple effect”
- [15:09] – Be open to whatever comes into your life
- [16:01] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? “The younger generations… there’s just a collective consciousness that they experience where they feel more responsibility with other people”
- [19:36] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “I don’t think I ever was anything else”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “You’re a renegade, so stop trying”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “My morning routine”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – MailChimp and my virtual assistant
- [21:51] – Everything that you do in life – listen to the voice within
- [22:13] – Never underestimate the power of your mind
- 22:27 – Connect with Isabel on her website
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!