Jake Kloberdanz is the CEO and Founder of ONEHOPE, a company that has a number of beautifully crafted experiences that make a difference. They are one of the fastest growing wine brands in the nation and are now moving into gourmet coffee, chocolate and a number of other products. They are also helping other companies integrate a good cause into their everyday business models.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.’ – Margaret Mead click to tweet!
- Jake shares an incredibly interesting failure with Fire Nation. Here’s a hint: Tiny, small, big, little – which one doesn’t belong? …Are you SURE?
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Jake’s AH-HA moment is woven into a failure with OneHope. Fire Nation; it’s never about ME (you), it’s about YOU (your audience). Confusing I know, but Jake will clear it all up :-)
- OneHope just bought their first winery, and they’re now officially in the big leagues – YAY!
Small Business Resource
- Boomerang: Adds scheduled sending and the easiest, most integrated email reminders to Gmail, helping you reach Inbox Zero.
- RelateIQ has re-thought customer relationship management from the ground up, building the world’s first Relationship Intelligence platform.
Best Business Book
- One Hope Wine: donates HALF of profits to make a social impact. Find, buy and ship wines, wine gifts, wine baskets, and wine clubs that give back!
- NatureBox: Want to become a smarter snacker? NatureBox is always filled with wholesome ingredients and their products are Nutritionist-approved, and sent right to your door. Visit naturebox.com/fire
to receive 50% off your first box!
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!