Nathan Latka is the 24-year-old Founder and CEO of Heyo. Heyo is the most effective social marketing platform for small businesses looking to drive engagement, capture emails, and generate sales on Facebook. Heyo did six figures its first year in business and grew revenues 147% in its second year while raising $2.5 million in funding. Heyo’s goal is to serve 500,000 customers by 2017.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- For Nathan’s 2nd appearance on EntrepreneurOnFire, all he did was drop Value Bomb after Value Bomb.
- Interested in how his client got over a 50% email opt in conversion rate?
- Interested in how Nathan simply CRUSHES webinars?
- Interested in how Nathan was funded $2 Million by a Forbes Billionaire AND what it means to his company AND how you should look at funding when the time is right?
- Interested in why emails need to be the foundation of your business and how Heyo can make it happen?
- TUNE IN!!
Best Business Book
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- Heyo: Helps you easily create Facebook contests, sweepstakes & mobile-optimized landing pages to help you get more fans, leads and sales.
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!