James Dalman is an entrepreneur and U.S. Army veteran who launched Happy Joe, a non-profit organization that specializes in helping military veterans launch successful businesses and careers in web tech. James has been in the branding and design industry for over 28 years and has done work for million dollar brands.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Worst Entrepreneur moment
- James had his kids ask, ‘Daddy, why are the lights being turned off?‘ You better believe this was a tough moment, but he used it as FUEL to propel himself to massive success!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- An incredibly important question, Fire Nation: ‘How are you displaying the VALUE you are creating?’ James talks about this and more!
What has you FIRED up?
- Helping our nation’s Hero’s!
Small Business Resource
- Start With Why inspires people to do the things that inspire them.
Best Business Book
- The Obstacle Is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- Happy Joe: A non-profit organization that specializes in web technology training and employment for military veterans after their service to their country.
- Call Ruby: Rediscover the lost art of human interaction with RubyReceptionists, a highly trained team of offsite receptionists. Try Ruby FREE for 14 days with this exclusive offer for Fire Nation: visit CallRuby.com and enter promo code FIRE.
- Zip Recruiter: With Zip Recruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!