Shlomy Kattan is the Co-founder & CEO of Kudo Learning, which makes language-learning apps for preschoolers. He earned his PhD from UC Berkeley with a focus in early childhood second language acquisition, and prior to founding Kudo he was a Consultant at the Boston Consulting Group.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Worst Entrepreneur moment
- When roasted almonds go bad…
Small Business Resource
- Yesware: An all-in-one sales toolkit. Track emails and presentations, create sales templates, log calls to CRM, and more, right from your inbox.
Best Business Book
- Who by Geoff Smart
- AWeber: AWeber has been providing reliable email marketing software to small businesses, bloggers, entrepreneurs and agencies for over sixteen years. Ready to grow your business with email? Visit AWeber.com/fire today
- Host Gator: Host Gator offers site hosting AND design and marketing services all in one place! Visit HostGator.com/fire and the number thirty for a thirty percent discount today!
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!