Jeff Walker is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller LAUNCH. He’s been teaching people how to launch online courses, products, services, and brands online since 2005.
Launch – Order the new 2021 edition and get $348 worth of bonuses – free!
3 Value Bombs
1) You are not born successful; you make it.
2) New tools are developed for convenient use nowadays.
3) You need to launch. Stories, sequences, and triggers will build an engineered launch for you that will focus on your audience’s attention and your offer, which will get you results.
Kevin Anderson & Associates: Are you finally ready to publish a book the right way? For a limited time, KAA is offering Fire Nation a free 90-min consultation to discuss writing and publishing your book! Visit KAWriting.com/fire to book yours today!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How to Launch Your Online Business with Jeff Walker
[1:15] – Jeff shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- He believes that people are not born successful; they make it.
[4:52] – Why did you decide to write a new edition of your book now?
- He wrote another book to have updated content.
- He still included the strategies from the old book, and also added new tactics
- New tools are developed for convenient use nowadays.
[8:35] – Jeff shares some of his favorite stories about those who have used his book to launch their online business
- Jeff shares the story of a woman in her late 50’s. She was successful in the corporate world and working for a big company as a senior leader in operation management.
- One day, she was laid off from work. It was not an easy situation, but she veered her focus on her hobby of doodling.
- After a year, that hobby turned into a passion, and she did Surface Pattern Design. Even though she has no digital experience and no entrepreneurial background, she eventually started to teach.
- Now in her early 60’s, she does live broadcasts, teaching, and earns revenue online.
[15:55] – A lot has changed since you published the 1st edition of Launch; what are some of the significant changes you’ve seen?
- During the pre-launch period, you are delivering content, and it usually can be anywhere from 3 to 10 days.
- Establishing the opportunity
- The transformation
- The ownership
- The pre-launch period – open cart week. Usually, it can be anywhere from 5 to 7 days where people can buy from you.
- Your launch offers stops after the launch period.
- You will release another piece of content.
[22:10] – Jeff’s parting piece of guidance.
- You need to launch. Stories, sequences, and triggers will build an engineered launch for you that will focus on your audience’s attention and your offer, which will get you results.
- Launch – Order the new 2021 edition and get $348 worth of bonuses – free!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!