Jennifer Allwood is a dynamic business coach and host of The Jennifer Allwood Show podcast. She has an infectious enthusiasm for helping creative women build their platforms and turn their talents into lucrative businesses.
Jennifer’s Website –Take this quiz to help determine which revenue streams work for you based on your current business model!
The Jennifer Allwood Show – Tune in to Jennifer’s show for business strategies and interviews with small business experts!
Jennifer’s Facebook – Connect with Jennifer on Facebook, and feel free to direct message her!
3 Value Bombs
1) Start by building a substantial audience; then reach out to companies & build relationships with people who have courses or membership groups you wanted to promote.
2) Build followers who trust what you are saying.
3) You have to figure out which revenue stream best fits you and your business and start from there.
ZipRecruiter: When it comes to hiring, you can save time and get more qualified candidates fast with ZipRecruiter. And right now, you can try ZipRecruiter for free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire! ZipRecruiter. The smartest way to hire.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: 6 ways to add multiple revenue streams to your online business with Jennifer Allwood
[0:56] – Jennifer shares something about herself that most people don’t know.
- She decided to celebrate her 40th birthday the non-traditional way: she got a swimming coach and learned how to swim!
[3:41] – Why is affiliate marketing a great option for business owners who want to add an additional revenue stream to their business?
- Being an influencer will help you promote the business.
- Start by building a substantial audience; then reach out to companies & build relationships with people who have courses or membership groups you wanted to promote.
[6:10] – What was something unique you did to generate 6-figures during your recent affiliate launch?
- I grew a substantial Facebook audience and then used Facebook Live to connect with them.
- I also have a healthy email list of very engaged followers.
- Build followers who trust what you are saying.
[10:52] – Ad revenue on websites has gotten a bad rap over the years – like you need a million visits to generate a dollar. Is that true?
- Even though ad revenue is not a huge revenue generator it can be a passive income generator.
- Identify your traffic source and back track from there to identify what your potential revenue could be.
[15:25] – What is “Sponsored Content”, and how does someone get started with that?
- Sponsored Content = any company that is going to pay you to advertise their product.
- Jennifer suggests using SocialBluebook.com as a reference
[23:00] – Why are membership sites so popular, and aren’t they like a lot of work to build?
- Jennifer has a membership site with about 350 people and she is paying $47 a month to host that site.
- She only spends about 15 minutes a month working on the site, and it generates $192,000 a year for her!
[26:36] – Courses: How do we know if the material we have is worthy of being made into a course?
- Identify what your audience needs most
- Basic vs. next level course
- Turn you knowledge into a course
- “Rising tides lifts all ships.”
[29:15] – Coaching: The pros and cons of 1-on-1 coaching – let’s get into it!
- Pros – Good for those who like relationship building; who need testimonials for what they’re doing; and for those who get fulfillment from helping people get results.
- Cons – Can be exhausting and can be time consuming in terms of having little time for your own business.
[31:43] – Jennifer’s parting piece of guidance
- You have to figure out which revenue stream best fits you and your business and start from there.
[32:44] – Connect with Jennifer!
- Jennifer’s Website –Take this quiz to help determine which revenue streams work for you based on your current business model!
- The Jennifer Allwood Show – Tune in to Jennifer’s show for business strategies and interviews with small business experts!
- Jennifer’s Facebook – Connect with Jennifer on Facebook, and feel free to direct message her!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!